Heavy duty fan spray valve assembly designed to withstand demands of foodservice operations.
Commercial Quality Features:
• Easy retro-fit to existing pre-rinses or available as complete kit
• 1.15 gpm fan knife spray
• Spray assembly is interchangeable with all makes of pre-rinses
• Polished chrome plated Low Lead brass spray valve
• Ergonomic handle fits comfortably even in small hands; easy to use
• Non-marring, protective dish guard impact resistant bumper
• Includes Kool Grip™ Hose Grip. Reduces heat transfer to the hand
• Stays up to 30 degrees cooler than competitors’ grips
• Universal adapters included
• Meets new EPA Class II Water Conservation requirements
Fan spray valve assembly to be Encore KL50-Y002-FS. Fan spray valve assembly to be constructed of polished chrome plated brass. Handle includes hold-open ring. Non-marring, protective dish guard impact resistant bumper provides a positive, non-leaking seal made from a heat resistant material that will not fatigue under extreme operating temperatures. Fan spray nozzle is 1.15gpm with a fan knife spray pattern.
*Note: All flow rates are @ 60psi.
1/2” NPSM Male Inlets
Operating Temperature: 40-180ºF (5-83ºC)
Operating Pressure: 15-125 psi
Approximate shipping weight - 1 lbs
Warranty - 3 years parts
COMPLIES WITH THE FEDERAL “REDUCTION OF LEAD IN DRINKING WATER ACT” – 2011 – US SENATE BILL NO. S.3874 NSF/ANSI 61/9, ANNEX G